Sunday, March 7, 2010

Slow weekend...



Had some company in from out of town, so it was a sort of slow work weekend here at the farm. I did manage to take a few hours tonight to repot most of the more vigorous tomato starts into larger cups. Some of them managed to escape my watchful eye and got semi-wilted... I hope that I got them rehydrated in time to prevent serious damage. It's becoming difficult to keep all these different plants the proper degree of moist...

Picked up another some 15 free tires this weekend with which to build potato towers, and got a good deal on about six varieties of seed potatoes, to the tune of a few pounds each. I'll likely be placing my order for sweet potato plants tomorrow morning.

As I type this, Heidi is thoroughly zonked out on the floor by the couch. Her paws are jerking and she's making little muffled barking sounds, so I guess she's dreaming about something awesome, like attacking my feet (her most favorite past-time.) Bad wolf!

No comments:

Post a Comment