Sunday, May 23, 2010

massive sunday, massive sunburn...



Got my long hair cut short by the awesome barber here in Richwood. He's a very nice gentleman, has a dog that can read (!!!) and is hopefully going to put me in touch with a man who can sell me some chickens. So I'm doing my Clark Kent impersonation again.

Downside is, after a 14+ hour day working hard outdoors on Sunday, I am not only sore as hell but also feeling a strong sunburn on my neck and the backs of my ears.

Planted a bunch of trees today (2 Little Star Hawthorn, 1 Mountain Ash, 1 Methely Plum, 1 Queen Cox apple, and a Hunza Apricot. Many more tomatoes got installed in the ground and in hanging pots, and I transplanted out some Wonderberry, Sunberry, and about 100 square feet of various hot peppers.

Also seeded some Chinese Red Yard-long beans, Christmas Pole Lima beans, and some other type of pole beans whose name I can't remember because I'm so darn tired.

The only problem with keeping a blog about what I'm doing is that I'm often too tired to blog by the time I'm done doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment